Are you looking for scholarships in Canada? Glad to tell you that Applicants are now invited to apply for the Government of Canada Scholarships 2023. Finally, the Government of Canada is now accepting applications for the Canada Graduate Scholarships. Both international, as well as domestic, can apply for the scholarships. The Vanier Scholarship is for a Doctoral Degree (Ph.D.) or Combined MA/Ph.D. or MD/Ph.D. or Masters leading to Ph.D.
A total of 166 no. of scholarships were announced by the Government of Canada. Fields and majors which are included in the scholarships are Health Research, Social Sciences, Engineering Research, Natural sciences, or Humanities. The duration of the scholarship is 3 years only. We encouraged you to must apply for these Government of Canada Scholarships 2023. This Scholarship is the Same as Erasmus Scholarship.
There are many Scholarships announced in Canada in recent months. You can also apply for the Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada. It’s one of the best opportunities to pursue your studies or research with international standards staff as well as researchers. For more information about the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships check the provided information given below
Details of Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2023
- Country: Canada
- Organization: Government of Canada
- Eligible Nationals: All International & Domestic Students
- No of Scholarship: 166
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Vanier Canada Awards 166 Scholarships annually. A total of up to 500 scholarships are active at any time.
Available Fields and Majors
- Natural sciences
- Health research
- Social Sciences
- Engineering Research
- Humanities Research
List of the Universities
To check the Universities, that are participating in this Fully Funded Scholarship Program: CLICK HERE
- The value of the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships is $50,000.
- Living Expenditure
- University Fees
- Accommodation and much more
- The total duration of the scholarship is 3 Years. You can apply for MS leading to Ph.D. and for Ph.D. in it.
- But if you are going for MS leading to Ph.D., then the duration of this MS leading to a Ph.D. will be more than 03 Years. But Vanier funding is only for 03 years.
- Therefore, you have to look for extra funding for extra years in the case of MS leading to a Ph.D. Maybe a Canadian professor can give you some insights about it. But for Ph.D., you can avail of it for the full-time duration, which is Three years.
- All International, as well as Canadian citizens, can apply to
- be nominated by only one Canadian institution, which must have received a Vanier CGS Quota.
For detailed eligibility criteria CLICK HERE
The last date to Apply for the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships is mentioned on the official website given below.
How to Apply!
The application process for the Government of Canada scholarship is complete. For further information and to apply please visit the link given below. Good Luck!