Get the Global Certification Associate International Awards to increase your knowledge and skills. The Global Certification Associate directs and organizes the study programme. Global Certification Associate has a branch in Ghana that is affiliated with a professional body in the United States. The Global Certification Associate awards certifications, Chartered status, specialist designations, fellowships, and PhDs in over 120 areas of study.
Why choose this programme? Over 30 global accreditations are granted by Global Certification, which is a professional body of recognized international repute.
Application Deadline: The program is open throughout the year.
- Institution: Global Certification Associate
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Any Degree
- Value of Award: 50% of fees
- Available Awards: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: USA
- Applicants may be of any nationality.
- A wide range of courses are available at the university.
- Criteria for eligibility: To qualify, applicants must meet these requirements:
- Online study through edX is required.
- A computer or smartphone is required for the candidate.
Method of Application
- Email requests for application forms are required from all candidates. A Global Certification Student Number will be issued to you once your course application has been processed. This number is used for student identification.
- Documents to be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Academic/ Professional Certificate
- Copies of transcripts
- A copy of passport/ Government issued ID card
- Copy of CV/Resume
- Copy of application form
- You must meet the following requirements to be admitted to any level of our program at Global Certification Associate:
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or higher to apply for certification or charter programs
- Candidates must possess a first degree to apply for the Specialist Designations Program.
- You must have a master’s degree and have worked in an executive capacity for at least ten years in order to qualify for the Fellow program.
- Master’s graduates with at least 15 years in a management position are required for Doctoral Fellow.
- Applicants must possess solid English language skills.
Any student around the world can receive 50% of a scholarship, thanks to Global Certification Associates. A fee reduction worth will be offered as a grant.