Microsoft for Startups Middle East & Africa GrowthX Accelerator Program for Tech Startups
- The Microsoft GrowthX accelerator program’s mission is to connect startups with the best of Microsoft and help them scale.
- Microsoft support tech startups that want to sell their innovative solutions to these customers, via a series of workshops to speed up their sales cycle. Throughout the 3 month program, this workshop series allows our founders to build close relationships with key decision-makers and to adapt their tech solutions to the customers’ needs.
- The virtual program supports qualifying startups across 4 pillars:Tech Enablement
- Microsoft connect founders with the tech they need to thrive. Access a package of perks, including a minimum of $25,000 of free Azure credits, GitHub Enterprise License, Microsoft 365 Licenses, and an extensive network of tech experts.Market Access
- The program connects tech startups with some of the biggest corporations, all of whom have specific problem statements they are looking to solve.Co-creation
- Work closely with some of Microsoft’s largest corporate partners across the region to solve for specific challenges and co-create together for 12 weeks.Investor Readiness
- Understand how investor ready you are and get exposure to Microsoft’s VC partner network.Benefits
GrowthX 12-week Accelerator program includes:
- Matching startups with corporate partners.
- Virtual/physical workshops and training.
- Mentorship from domain experts.
- Technical support and guidance.
- VC access & demo days.
- Corporate round tables & demo days.
- Social & alumni events.
- Corporates/startup workshops to solve real life problems.How to Apply
- For more information and job application details, see; Microsoft for Startups Middle East & Africa GrowthX Accelerator Program for Tech Startups