for students who wish to pursue their studies in Australia the Korean Studies Association of South East Asia Scholarships at the UNSW Canberra is open for them to apply.
This award will be offered to students of KoSASA member universities to support cooperation in research and education. All domestic and international students who are a part of KoSASA are eligible for this application.
UNSW Canberra is a member of the prestigious Group of Eight – a coalition of Australia’s leading research-intensive universities ranking 44th in the 2021 QS World University Rankings.
Application Deadline: 1st November 2021
- University or Organization: UNSW Canberra
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: A$35,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: South East Asian Students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: South East Asia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All PhD degree courses and subjects are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be either Master’s graduates of the KoSASA member universities, or faculty and staff members of the KoSASA member universities with an appropriate Master’s degree.
- The applicant must be eligible to receive an Australian International Student Visa.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply for the PhD program through the university’s online portal after registering with them.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit all the documents required by the university as per their guidelines.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet all UNSW Canberra admissions entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: If you are applying to UNSW, you will need to meet our English language requirements.
UNSW Canberra will provide the selected students with a stipend of A$35,000 per annum under the Korean Studies Association of South East Asia scholarships.