FAAN Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal | www.faan.gov.ng
FAAN Recruitment 2023 » The Federal Airport Authority of Nigerian Recruitment 2023 is currently ongoing, as we will unveil to you all necessary information needed for the FAAN recruitment, the educational requirements, as well as the step on how to apply for the Federal Airport Authority of Nigerian Recruitment 2023
FAAN Recruitment 2023/2024
The Nigerian Airports Authority, NAA which later became Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria, FAAN was set up by the Nigerian government by Decree 45 of 1976, to oversee the operations and maintenance of all Federal airports. The aviation agency was re-named, Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria, FAAN in August 1995, following a major restructuring and reforms of the Nigerian Aviation sector by the Federal Government.
In 2013,the Federal Ministry of Aviation launched the most ambitious rehabilitation programme that the aviation industry has experienced since inception.
The upgrade and rehabilitation programme involved the remodeling and rehabilitation of 22 Federal government-owned airports around the country.
Many of the country’s airport terminals that had not been refurbished for long, were rehabilitated and remodeled to increase their capacity. That programme is 90 percent completed.
The audit assessed the country’s aviation safety rules, procedures and available facilities, giving them a pass mark.
The Category One certification will enable bilateral air connections between the two countries, allowing airlines of both sides to fly direct to either country.
FAAN Recruitment Instruction 2023
All eligible applicants who want to apply for the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) recruitment are advised to go through the following instructions :
- First and foremost, go through the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria FAAN recruitment official portal
- Secondly, know the available job position that best suits you and start applying.
- There will be a computer-based test for all successful candidates
- Candidates who meet up the recruitment standards will be shortlisted by the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria FAAN recruitment team
FAAN Recruitment 2023 – General Requirements
All eligible applicants who want to apply for the ongoing FAAN recruitment must meet the following:
- All applicants must be ready for deployment in any new environment
- Interested and eligible applicants must be physically and mentally fit for the job
- Applicants should have WASSCE, NECO, GCE to apply.
- All applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than two sittings including English Language and Mathematics in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Applicants must possess a B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND certificate from a Nigerian recognized institution
- All applicants must have the ability to try new things
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skill
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- To apply for a job position, you must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, National Identification Number
- Experience in Computer will be an added advantage
- Have a Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
How To Apply for FAAN Recruitment 2023
In order to be part of the forthcoming FAAN recruitment, all you need to do is follow the guidelines outlined below:
- Visit the FAAN recruitment official portal at http://www.faan.gov.ng/ and create an account.
- Secondly. Click on the Application Form.
- Fill out the Application form depending on your selected position.
- Upload all necessary credentials, including your CV.
- Submit your application form by clicking on the ‘submit button and finally wait for the organization’s response